Whether you’ve got a light switch that won’t work, a new surround sound system to install, old light fixtures you want to replace with recessed lights or anything in between, I’ve done it all. My goal has always been to build Bothwell Electric on a foundation of exceptional service you can trust, performed by people you can trust.
Electrical work isn’t your typical DIY project you can knock out in a weekend. The stakes are high. So whether I’m wiring an addition or replacing an electrical outlet, I know that the work is important to you, and that means it’s important to me.
It’s your home, and we’re invited guests.
Over the last 16 years, I’ve seen styles come and go. From light fixtures to appliances to speakers that are now a quarter of the size they used to be but sound ten times better, I’ve powered and installed all of them.
But one thing that hasn’t changed is my very simple approach to serving all of my customers: I never lose sight of the fact that you called me and invited me into your home to work on the single most important asset you own.
For that reason, you can count on me to:
- Make your schedule a priority and plan work around it whenever possible
- Treat you, your family and your home with the respect you all deserve
- Thoroughly clean my work area. If the job takes more than a day, I’ll clean each day.
- Guarantee my work to your satisfaction
Service is one thing. Expertise is another.
I could be the nicest guy in the world, but if I come into your house and make a mess of your electrical systems, I haven’t done you any favors. Likewise, I understand that there are a number of ways that new customers find me, but there’s only one reason that repeat customers keep calling: because the job was done right for a fair price.
I make it my business to:
- Stay up to date on code requirements
- Understand the latest products on the market that will help your home run efficiently
- Always work with your family’s safety in mind
So now the only question is, how can I help you?